Let me set the scene. It's Friday night, late. I've had a couple drinks. I'm alone. Except for an accent lamp, the room is fairly dark. I turn on the music and play this song, setting it to loop over and over again. Now... I don't dance (trust me... not something you want to see), but when I dance... this is the track that does it for me. This exact version, in fact. I turn the volume way up and imagine I'm at some elegant bar in Cuba, dancing in the dark with a gorgeous Latina.
I had a big taste for this and made it last night. Super easy to make and... so good.
- Cooked, deveined shrimp (medium size)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup ketchup (calls for 1/4 cup, but I add a bit more)
- 2 tablespoons extra hot horseradish (I sometimes add 3; I'm dangerous like that)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Bag of Bugles (for dipping; trust me... so much better than anything else)
Dice up the shrimp. Mix it all together. Keep tasting until it's exactly how you like it. Refrigerate for 24hrs. You can eat it right away, but... it's so much better the next day. Why the fuck would you cheat the process? What's wrong with you? Geez, Louise. Warning... it's highly addictive.